Monday, December 3, 2012

Melted Snowman Water Bottle Labels- FREE PRINTABLE!

Pin It

I love using the My Memories software to create cute designs and printables.  I've used it to make everything from blog headers and buttons to scrapbook pages and cards.  Right now, I'm in the process of using it to make cute party printables for our holiday cookie party and for my daughter's birthday.  (My daughter's birthday isn't until February, but I'm due to have another baby in January, so I figured I'd better plan ahead.)  Anyway, I saw some water bottles on Pinterest a while back that said "Melted Snowman" on the labels, and knew I wanted to make some.

 
I had these printed at Office Depot by the way, since I didn't want to waste all of my blue ink.  The copies were 59 cents apiece in color and they delivered to my house for free.  So they only cost $3 plus the cost of the waterbottles.

So you want some?  I'm giving away the PDF of the printable I designed for FREE!!!  I know, I probably should put it on my Etsy site, but I've been spending way too much time blogging about things on my Etsy site and not enough time giving out freebies.  I love freebies, especially printables, so I wanted to give back a little.  Hope you enjoy them.  You can download them here.  (I cut each at 2 1/8", starting at the top.  You need the entire width to wrap around the water bottles.)

**Update- A couple of people have told me this link wasn't working for them.  If you have problems downloading the file from 4Shared, email me at ilove2bake@yahoo.com and I will send it to you directly.**

If you're interested in My Memories, it's a very user-friendly digital scrapbooking program.  It's a great starter program to start designing your own cards, blog headers, buttons, or printables too.  Binge Crafter readers can get $10 off and a $10 shop credit using the code STMMMS84973.

Let me know if you make some waterbottles!  :)

post signature

6 comments:

  1. How cool are these??? Great idea, thanks for sharing.

    Freda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get these! We were just looking for bpa free water bottles in Seattle. I honestly really think this is a great idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin